Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
A few weeks ago I ordered some dresses on Amazon. When I tried one of them on, you could kind of see some belly pudge.

I tried that dress on again today and the pudge was gone!!!!

when you check up on a friend you haven't spoken to in years only to find out she's become a successful actress who's worth like 30 mil

ChristNolan wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 10:07 pm
when you check up on a friend you haven't spoken to in years only to find out she's become a successful actress who's worth like 30 mil

Who?

Sometimes I feel like I'm not that pretty and it sucks a lot. Like I know I shouldn't think like that but I keep thinking like that.

After my New York trip, I'm going to go back to therapy. I hope the co-pay isn't too expensive.

Artemis wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 3:11 pm
Sometimes I feel like I'm not that pretty and it sucks a lot. Like I know I shouldn't think like that but I keep thinking like that.

After my New York trip, I'm going to go back to therapy. I hope the co-pay isn't too expensive.
tbh sometimes i look in the mirror and i’m like “fine whatever” but sometimes i can’t even look at my reflection because all i can see are flaws. asymmetry, fat cheeks, weird this, crooked that, etc., and it just fucks me up. the crappy thing is that you can barely ever tell this to people without them making you feel like shit for “imagining stuff” or thinking you’re super vain.

Ruth wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 3:11 pm

tbh sometimes i look in the mirror and i’m like “fine whatever” but sometimes i can’t even look at my reflection because all i can see are flaws. asymmetry, fat cheeks, weird this, crooked that, etc., and it just fucks me up. the crappy thing is that you can barely ever tell this to people without them making you feel like shit for “imagining stuff” or thinking you’re super vain.
I feel this so much. I was looking in the mirror today and all I saw was just random red spots on my face. And it just made me really self conscious. And yeah, it really is hard to talk to someone about this because people think You're just over reacting or looking for attention.

I told my parents that I want to go to Puerto Rico or Cuba for my next trip. They just started saying "if you want to go to unsafe places, go all the way. Go to Iran, Iraq, or Pakistan."

why are they like this?

They sound like fun...

I'll still go a few months after my New York trip, but idk why they have to be so annoying about this.

Artemis wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 7:10 pm
I'll still go a few months after my New York trip, but idk why they have to be so annoying about this.
they're abusive we've been over this