Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
infinity war’s thread just made me wonder what would a nf meet be like. i know most of us are sorta adults, but I’m just wondering if there’d be like “you can’t sit with us” cliques forming, or how many public meltdowns and arrests we’d have, you know, the fun stuff, because being chill would be the most boring thing ever

Ruth wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 6:50 pm
infinity war’s thread just made me wonder what would a nf meet be like. i know most of us are sorta adults, but I’m just wondering if there’d be like “you can’t sit with us” cliques forming, or how many public meltdowns and arrests we’d have, you know, the fun stuff, because being chill would be the most boring thing ever
lol it would be a sight to see. Most of us are friends so I don't think it'd be too bad.

i'd be more worried about Teddy if Cil ended up going ;)

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Ruth wrote:
lol it would be a sight to see. Most of us are friends so I don't think it'd be too bad.

i'd be more worried about Teddy if Cil ended up going ;)

-Vader
we could just all hold hands and form a protective circle to help Teddy then.

Ruth wrote:
Pretty sure we would all be pretty chill

Bacon wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Ruth wrote:
Yeah it would be awkward at first like trying to make friends on the first day of school but we'll crack some cringey jokes and joke about how funny or pointless things are on the forum and eventually find each other's vibe and it'll be chill

and then we have like questionably rough sex I guess, idk, I'm just going based on how it went down with Vader

Cilogy wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 10:44 pm
Bacon wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Ruth wrote:
Yeah it would be awkward at first like trying to make friends on the first day of school but we'll crack some cringey jokes and joke about how funny or pointless things are on the forum and eventually find each other's vibe and it'll be chill

and then we have like questionably rough sex I guess, idk, I'm just going based on how it went down with Vader
keith and I speculate working out a way to hangout and I debate whether the questionably rough sex will be more questionably rough or less questionably rough

but it's a good question

-Vader

but like where would it be

hopefully not up north it's too cold

Cilogy wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:52 pm
but like where would it be

hopefully not up north it's too cold
come to Africa yo.

the_red_ninja wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 1:24 am
Cilogy wrote: