10th anniversary IMAX re-release

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
What I really want to see is some sort of special panel for the film with all of the cast & crew being interviewed.

Batman's Batman wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 4:56 am
What I really want to see is some sort of special panel for the film with all of the cast & crew being interviewed.
That's not gonna happen for a 10th anniversary. Maybe 25

People who live in the USA. If you have to chance to see the movie in IMAX, then do it.
Its mindblowing ! Even if you already saw the film for like 10 times. .

I saw it the first time in the Netherlands in 2008 in a regular cinema.
But in 2016 they released it in the UK for just couple of days on IMAX.
I went flying specially over to see the movie to watch it on IMAX. It was for me the best experience ever. Trust me, its so good !

TeddyBlass wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:23 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 3:11 pm
Got my ticket for Monday the 27th.
I'll be out there for this as well. Going over the weekend. Haven't been to that theater since Interstellar!
San Francisco, you mean? Awesome! Hope you got good seating.

I would have picked a weekend time, but unfortunately I was refreshing the TDK page for the wrong date (whatever Friday's date was). When I finally realized I could adjust it, all those weekend seats around the middle were taken up.
Last edited by MuffinMcFluffin on July 29th, 2018, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LelekPL wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 8:33 am
Batman's Batman wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 4:56 am
That's not gonna happen for a 10th anniversary. Maybe 25
Jon Favraue and Kevin Feige recently did 10th Anniversary for Iron Man.

In honor of "The Dark Knight" 10th Anniversary, I'd like to share a very personal possession of mine! This is my IMAX 70MM Film Print of "The Dark Knight" Bank Heist Prologue! Since it's release in 2008, "The Dark Knight" made me a passionate advocate of IMAX Film Preservation; and most importantly, inspired me to pursue in becoming a Film Editor. I hope you all enjoy!

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:29 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 4:23 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 3:11 pm
Got my ticket for Monday the 27th.
I'll be out there for this as well. Going over the weekend. Haven't been to that theater since Interstellar!
San Francisco, you mean? Awesome! Hope you got good seating.

I would have picked a weekend time, bu unfortunately I was refreshing the TDK page for the wrong date (whatever Friday's date was). When I finally realized I could adjust it, all those weekend seats around the middle were taken up.
I luckily managed a few very good seats!