Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Tim Gunn should be the new director. All they have to do is find and replace James name with Tim's on all the official paperwork and what not.
i know its an awful joke but pls laugh

Do you guys think maybe Ron Howard could do it?

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 2:07 am
i guess disney doesnt have a lot of loyalty for a hired gunn
underrated post

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 2:07 am
i guess disney doesnt have a lot of loyalty for a hired gunn
meanwhile this is the complete opposite of stupid ♥

m4st4 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:54 am
Thedarknight628 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:33 am
Going over a lot of his tweets and seeing people in favor of Gunn or against him, I just wanna say this: He already apologized for these tweets years ago right? Well then why didn’t he just delete them when he did that? All this mess could have been easily avoided.

I’m really sad that we won’t get to see him finish his Guardians trilogy, because the franchise has been one of my favorite things about the MCU so far and Gunn is definitely a talented guy and seemed like a kind guy and a class act. I’m not gonna lie though and I’ll say that a lot of these tweets were really disturbing to get through even if they were intended to be funny.
Because nothing really disappears on Twitter, he did what he did and apologized for it six years ago. Deleting them would make it all worse back then, for sure.
Well at least it would been a lot harder for these conservative pricks to find them, that’s for sure and also he already did that after he was fired when he deleted 10k tweets so things are already worse it seems.

okay so now ted cruz is on twitter saying Gunn should be prosecuted if the things he tweeted are true

what the fuck

After going over just a fraction of his tweets, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

''One of the things I’m doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, it will take place after the next two Avengers movies and it will help to set up the next 10, 20 years of Marvel movies. It’s going to really expand the cosmic universe. We’re going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie of this version of Guardians of the Galaxy.”
-Gunn on GoTG last year... quite a blow for Feige and the MCU in general.

I am convinced his script IF they go forward with his story will have a major page one rewrite to minimize his involvement in it

The Taxman wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:19 pm
okay so now ted cruz is on twitter saying Gunn should be prosecuted if the things he tweeted are true

what the fuck
Fuck Cruz and fuck Disney.

The Taxman wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:19 pm

what the fuck
Does Ted Cruz really believe Gunn did any of those things? Does anyone really believe it?