YouTube embeds?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

Holy cow you people suck. If you're going to do nothing at least address the issue professionally.

Bacon wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 12:35 pm
Holy cow you people suck. If you're going to do nothing at least address the issue professionally.
Sometimes when I’m online I notice Teddy is arround so it’s not like he can’t or doesn’t have two minutes for a post addressing... anything, round here properly.

He did send me that one PM warning when I got stupid in Star Wars thread last week, he’s doing such a good job, that was so important!

Admins

A satanic race of pure evil, who rule the Internet through a Monarchistic feudelic system. On that system of reigning, on the head stands the Head Admin. Underneath him there are the Secondary Admins. Loyal to them, and lower in the ladder are the Moderators. Underneath the Moderators are the Sub-Moderators, who have to do all the dirty field-work.

In the bottom of the Internet system there are the members or users. They hardly have any rights and are often oppressed by those of a higher social class, and must obey the Moderators and Admins. Disobeyance of their orders will result for the members in a ban, and even in IP ban from the system.We, the members, really need a revoltion that will rid us of the evil reign of Admins, and bring Democracy to the Internet.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Admins

Bacon wrote:
YouTube embeds will be fixed, but there hasn't been a good time to address the issue yet. No it is not as simple as flicking a switch. Yes we have more important things in life than the forum.

Cheers

TeddyBlass wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 12:22 pm
Bacon wrote:
YouTube embeds will be fixed, but there hasn't been a good time to address the issue yet. No it is not as simple as flicking a switch. Yes we have more important things in life than the forum.

Cheers

TeddyBlass wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 12:22 pm
Yes we have more important things in life than the forum.

The fact that he’s saying it from his ivory tower is more pathetic than my 50k posts here.

‘Hey guys, sucks to be you, but I actually have life!’

So do we. Posting here doesn’t mean people are incapable of multitasking throughout the day. Get off your high horse and just admit that the only decent thing you’ve done round here was actually recognizing the momentum post TDK, that’s all there is to your (then) business move.

Just pathetic.

m4st4 wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 5:28 pm
The fact that he’s saying it from his ivory tower is more pathetic than my 50k posts here.

‘Hey guys, sucks to be you, but I actually have life!’

So do we. Posting here doesn’t mean people are incapable of multitasking throughout the day. Get off your high horse and just admit that the only decent thing you’ve done round here was actually recognizing the momentum post TDK, that’s all there is to your (then) business move.

Just pathetic.
Way to misread it, dude. Go ahead and assume negative intent in everything. Hope that works out for you.