The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
XdreamsY wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 8:03 pm
Both parties have weaknesses, but since I'm an observer and not going to call myself being either a democrat or a republican, based on some studies I performed I learned how much the democratic party was in favor of segregation, I mean going even back as far the Andrew Jackson days, who killed the Native Americans. He had this unique rule I heard that he would go to Native American lands and tell them if you join us, we won't kill you, but if you don't, then you're dead. Something Adolf Hitler learned when he became powerful. He was like, shit, Jackson's tricks back then worked, let me incorporate it and see how much Jews will serve me and how many I can kill. Andrew Jackson was the architect of the Native American genocide.
What the fuck?

Oops... the typos. My apologies.

Yes, I was shocked, too when I learned of the Democratic party's history.

That's not what I meant.

XdreamsY wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 12:51 am
Oops... the typos. My apologies.

Yes, I was shocked, too when I learned of the Democratic party's history.
Did you hear all that from an infowars docu or what

XdreamsY wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 8:03 pm
Both parties have weaknesses, but since I'm an observer and not going to call myself being either a democrat or a republican, based on some studies I performed I learned how much the democratic party was in favor of segregation, I mean going even back as far the Andrew Jackson days, who killed the Native Americans. He had this unique rule I heard that he would go to Native American lands and tell them if you join us, we won't kill you, but if you don't, then you're dead. Something Adolf Hitler learned when he became powerful. He was like, shit, Jackson's tricks back then worked, let me incorporate it and see how much Jews will serve me and how many I can kill. Andrew Jackson was the architect of the Native American genocide.
Is this Rohan’s dupe account?

David Lynch is a moron.£

Master Virgo wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 7:51 am
David Lynch is a moron.£
That white (artistic) privilege eh.

All of a sudden Lynch is a moron and I wonder why, because now most of the folks think that and it's so obtuse. Last time I checked, anyone can be freely part of any political party just as anyone can practice any religion. Lynch saying that does not mean he is taking sides with Trump, but he is a citizen allowed just as you and I to say something either negative or positive about Trump or any president. Since it's Trump's era, well, nothing wrong with Lynch's remarks, because who knows Trump could go down in the history books as one of the greatest presidents. Who knew he was going to win? None of us. I say that Lynch's remarks are intelligent far more than De Niro's at least. I guess De Niro and folks like Samantha Bee are geniuses it seems like. See, this is what's wrong with the left side, going so far left that the existence of the brain in the skull has lost its absolute value. haha

XdreamsY wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 12:44 pm
All of a sudden Lynch is a moron and I wonder why, because now most of the folks think that and it's so obtuse. Last time I checked, anyone can be freely part of any political party just as anyone can practice any religion. Lynch saying that does not mean he is taking sides with Trump, but he is a citizen allowed just as you and I to say something either negative or positive about Trump or any president. Since it's Trump's era, well, nothing wrong with Lynch's remarks, because who knows Trump could go down in the history books as one of the greatest presidents. Who knew he was going to win? None of us. I say that Lynch's remarks are intelligent far more than De Niro's at least. I guess De Niro and folks like Samantha Bee are geniuses it seems like. See, this is what's wrong with the left side, going so far left that the existence of the brain in the skull has lost its absolute value. haha
Dude stop posting in this thread. No one likes you.
It's fine to have an opinion, but you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.