Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
No, it's blithering, ignorant fucking stupidity of perhaps the highest order, and you should feel ashamed.

If you don't know why then you should feel doubly ashamed.

Cilogy wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 12:07 am
No, it's blithering, ignorant fucking stupidity of perhaps the highest order, and you should feel ashamed.

If you don't know why then you should feel doubly ashamed.
It's easy to call someone any name that there is in the book. I was expecting you to enlighten me how you read that Medium article. It's open for discussion which is one of the reasons it is published. You are an absolute idiot who is either trying to impress others in the forum or you have forgotten how to use your brain. I'd say it's the latter. I'm not going to argue with you anymore or anyone like you about someone else's toxic relationship something that girl should've never made public because it is so easy to decipher that not only Hardwick is at fault but she is as well. She forgot to mention how she cheated on him.

Rohan, please, shut the fuck up. You have no idea how unstable, unsecure and depressed a person can become due to psychological partner abuse. What she described in that article was sincere and brave and took a lot of guts because all of what she is was no more during that toxic relationship. I have no idea how you constantly come up with all of those stupid things to say.

Hey Rohan, if you don't get what's wrong with your stupid, callous remarks then just stop posting here. You aren't welcome.

Ruth wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 7:07 am
Yeah, why don’t you save us our time and effort, and actually ban him.
Why has this actually not already happened considering the stuff he's saying?

Oh, okay, I get it just because you guys are not agreeing with me I should shut the fuck up or get banned. That's classy. That's coming from the most educated and bright minds, I guess.

The fact is that I've proven, especially those who have participated in this debate, wrong. I think that's one of the reasons I'm being showered with obscene language. Let me say this, because if you think using such language in a debate make you win the debate that's not how it works. Yes, even if we are on an internet forum. The other truth to that is that it makes you look silly and uninformed member of the community.

I also highly encourage you to not jump to any kind of conclusion without doing your own utmost research on any topic. It is probably true that some of you are indeed educated, but not just realizing the fact that there are always two sides to the coin. If you don't believe that, it is either you're blind or like to be.

I advise you all go back and read my original comment in regards to this particular topic, because I've stated nothing wrong. In fact, I've proven you wrong and I'm going to prove you wrong once again. First, let me say this, banning me, is not going to make you right or win the debate. I can leave this forum tomorrow if I want to, but no, I'm not, because it is fun to hang out here sometimes and see how half of the community is headed in the wrong direction by believing whatever today is said of man, woman or religion, politics, you name it. But I don't want to go off-topic. I'll stick with the Medium article shared yesterday.

First of all, there's nothing complicated about that article to decipher, because everything she has stated is floating on the surface. I think it is a 14-minute-read and during the very first round what I took from it is that it is typed by someone who is still very upset due to the outcome of a bad relationship. When it comes to bad relationships, there are so many around the world. Does that mean that every single bad relationship should be made public by either the man and woman involved? No, because it is not necessary. The only reason this one is written is because of the METOO Movement. Sadly, the movement, in my opinion, is slowly headed in the wrong direction. Though, I'm in complete support of it still as much as I was at first when it got launched. It is a great movement, because I cannot stand when a woman is being sexually harassed or called names anywhere, let alone in place of work. Those who know me for years, men or women, will tell you that. But just because I don't want women to be taken advantage of I don't want someone to harass or take advantage of a man either anywhere. I'm a fair guy. Harassment happens from both sides. I have seen a man doing it and I have seen a woman doing it as well.

Anyways, back to the Medium piece, this woman is clearly taking advantage of the situation, but for all the wrong reasons. This woman could have ended the relationship years ago because according to her, she realized his bad habits in two weeks. Many believe that she is brave and sincere in her article. But reading her piece again, I still find nothing brave, nor sincere about it. If she were truly sincere, she should have also mentioned how she cheated on Hardwick. Come on, it is now about personalities that's under the microscope. It is clear that the reason she has published that piece is to get back at Hardwick. It is classic revenge. She is still very upset, because Hardwick left her. Even after being dumped, she wanted to live with him, even have a family, not sure why, though, especially since he was a controlling partner, someone who even sexually harassed her. God knows, what the reasons are, because she will not divulge them. It could be for economic reasons, who knows. I don't think it's love. Love is out of the question here. As for Hardwick, let me say this, I'm not a fan of his or going to be. I never watched Talking Dead even when I used to be a fan of The Walking Dead series. Is he a saint? Absolutely, not. Though, the situation that he is dealing with now, and since we are in a way involved also, because we are debating it, sounds like the very situation Aziz Anrasi found himself in. Does this mean that these guys are the perfect examples of a how a gentleman should be? Absolutely, not. Especially Ansari, because Hardwick's case is still too vague and solid evidence is required, whether he sexually assaulted his partner or not. As for Ansari, he should go back and take dating lessons. Just because you're rich and you see that a girl is fond of you does not mean she wants to sleep with you. In fact, I want all girls to not even date Ansari.

As for someone being depressed and unstable, I once helped a friend get out of such situation when her ex was acting like a lunatic a few years ago. But it goes both ways, because it does not have to be a male controlling the female. I have heard of situations where a guy also had it enough with his wife or girlfriend, which brings us back to Hardwick and his former partner. He yells, she yells. Throwing stuff, punching walls, pulling hair, scratching her own face due to anger is the classic signs of a really bad relationship and it should come to an end. That's the only logical solution. It's not like Hardwick had this woman in chains. I don't think Hardwick was going to chase her with a chainsaw down the hallway because she was going to leave him. She was depressed, yes, absolutely, but still didn't want to leave for god knows what reasons. The other aspect of her piece is that she goes on to even blame Hardwick of anorexia. If you look online the pictures serve as evidence that she was always a stick figure, which is true when it comes to many models. Who knows, maybe she was unstable from get-go. Are you guys going to say that only happens during a bad relationship?

Metoo movement is a great movement and it is up to us to preserve it for those who is truly in need of it.

Sincerely,
Rohan
Last edited by Rohan on June 16th, 2018, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

you haven’t proven anybody wrong, you’re pretty much talking to yourself at this point

Ruth wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm
you haven’t proven anybody wrong, you’re pretty much talking to yourself at this point
I bet you Ruth you have not dared to read my piece. Plus, I think you're kind of a closeted sexist towards man based on your comment, which I think you posted on this thread a few weeks ago, stating men are taught to hate women. Really all men? That's a sign of a ill mind. Sad.

Rohan wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm
I bet you Ruth you have not dared to read my piece. Plus, I think you're kind of a closeted sexist towards man based on your comment, which I think you posted on this thread a few weeks ago, stating men are taught to hate women. Really all men? That's a sign of a ill mind. Sad.
Dude... I didn't think you should've been banned for your opinions in your previous posts, but now? I hope you get fucking banned, you deserve it.