Bad Times at the El Royale (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Didn't find a thread for this one. New film by Drew Goddard:
Seven strangers, each with a secret to bury, meet at Lake Tahoe's El Royale, a rundown hotel with a dark past in 1969. Over the course of one fateful night, everyone will have a last shot at redemption... before everything goes to hell.

A young concierge (Lewis Pullman) greets the strangers: a down-on-his-luck priest (Jeff Bridges), a singer (Cynthia Erivo), an impressionable Southern girl (Cailee Spaeny) and her older sister (Dakota Johnson), a vacuum cleaner salesman (Jon Hamm), and a charismatic cult leader (Chris Hemsworth).

No one's talking about this on here, but I'm low-key hype. Hopefully a trailer drops very soon, as the pictures are relatively fresh as well. Release date: October 5th.

Yeah, can't wait for this one.£

Alright, alright, not bad.

I got vibes of Psycho and The Hateful Eight. Not 100% sold, but I am 80% curious.

I'm in, looks fun.

Looks kinda dark but I will be watching!

seethiswithme wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 5:59 am
Just wait until the home release, that way you can turn up the brightness. :thumbup:

This reminds me of a rental... strangers meet at a motel, everybody was the schycho killer in the end? Like, one person.

Possibly Mason biopic.

Numbers wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 9:14 am
seethiswithme wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 5:59 am
Just wait until the home release, that way you can turn up the brightness. :thumbup:
Haha, that's a good one! :D