The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Rohan wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 3:49 pm
But let's put that to the side for a second, not sure what is one's issue with the 45th president, especially when that individual resides outside U.S., because based on your info, Pratham, you reside in Mumbai, India. Speaking of journalism, India's is not a prize-winner either, but the few who are into good journalism are under political control in India. When we speak of India in general, especially trade, not sure why some of the company's we trade with are ripping us off. Now, one can like or dislike Trump, the fact is fact and one should not deny its existence just because one doesn't like him.
Wut

someone go back in time to 2012 and find me a good reaction gif for Rohan's things

I wish Cilogy still did these

I apologize to myself for posting that as those who have more than 10K posts have no idea of the world outside this forum.

Rohan wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 1:13 pm
I apologize to myself for posting that as those who have more than 10K posts have no idea of the world outside this forum.
somebody call an ambulance! that’s a third degree burn!

Ruth wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 1:20 pm
Rohan wrote:
somebody call an ambulance! that’s a third degree burn!
I'm fine Ruth.

Rohan wrote:
well that's fair, I mean, I too wish I had only 3.5k posts because that makes a world of difference

prince0gotham wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 2:48 pm
Rohan wrote:
well that's fair, I mean, I too wish I had only 3.5k posts because that makes a world of difference
I can't believe, that you are even resorting to replying to his petty shade, but you never answer to any of my goddamn questions ever. Foed.
Oops, I just remembered that I'm a mod and I can't really foe anyone. Sorry, unfoed.

£

Rohan's essentially a Jaden Smith who graduated high school.

Most of his posts are bafflingly inane, leaving you like: