The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Cilogy wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 1:34 am
still not convinced this isn't a huge ploy by NK for something as yet unknown

I mean, they spent decades brainwashing an entire populous, how do you turn that on it's head?
Either a move by NK Or China's calling the shots. My money's on the latter.
PowerDump wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 11:10 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 10:47 pm
then why are you commenting on it?
Because South Korea’s president said Trump deserves a lot of credit duh. I just see all these people saying he doesn’t deserve much credit, but where do they actually get that? Who is more qualified on saying it happened than South Korea’s president?
yeah let's just pretend he's not massaging a man-child's ego with those statements.

Pratham wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 3:09 am
Cilogy wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 1:34 am
still not convinced this isn't a huge ploy by NK for something as yet unknown

I mean, they spent decades brainwashing an entire populous, how do you turn that on it's head?
Either a move by NK Or China's calling the shots. My money's on the latter.
PowerDump wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 11:10 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 10:47 pm
then why are you commenting on it?
Because South Korea’s president said Trump deserves a lot of credit duh. I just see all these people saying he doesn’t deserve much credit, but where do they actually get that? Who is more qualified on saying it happened than South Korea’s president?
yeah let's just pretend he's not massaging a man-child's ego with those statements.
Lol, is that the best reason people have for it? Where did you find that shiny tinfoil hat?

Bacon wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 11:25 pm
They're not giving Trump credit because he's a piece of human garbage. Doesn't have to do with political parties. People just don't like Trump. It's not hard to figure out tbh. No real reason to focus on it...?

Yes he is, and? I’m pointing to the people who say he had nothing to do with it. So our response to someone we hate is to make up lies? Brilliant!

PowerDump wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 5:06 am
Lol, is that the best reason people have for it? Where did you find that shiny tinfoil hat?
how's life in egypt?

you'd know, cause you're in the nile.

Pratham wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 5:28 am
PowerDump wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 5:06 am
how's life in egypt?

you'd know, cause you're in the nile.
love you

jesus i thought it was general knowledge something's up with the whole thing. as much as I felt super happy about them signing the declaration (any prospect of going further makes me super happy), but like no freaking way this should be taken at face value.

also, are people that silly to expect the president of SK to say "no fuck u trump u were of no use to us we did ourselves"? really? is professionalism and diplomacy a new concept to you? him saying trump helped is no achievement lol

So we are still grasping at straws okay then.

yeah man but let's be honest there are way too many straws. even mueller is having trouble with all these straws and he's a freaking combine harvester.

PowerDump wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 9:23 pm
So we are still grasping at straws okay then.
Dunno, we’re not the_d folk who’re bending over backwards to fish ridiculous proof out of their asses that the whole libtard world is against them and their genius president.

trump is just not a good politician. he has zero diplomatic skills and is arguably just not a very good human being. and that’s a relatively generous description. OR he’s putting up this wild 4d chess act for everybody and is actually this great mastermind who’s going to win against north korea, work things out with china, stop russia and single handedly bring the world peace. but i don’t think that’s how occam’s razor works

nobody in their right mind would openly shit on a president of one of the most powerful countries in the world with a significant military presence in your country whose support is vital in this ‘nuisance’ that’s still in the realm of possibility of turning nuclear. that’s how twitter operates, not international relations

team trudy