The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Your boy Barack couldn't, yo.

my boy barack didn't puke on twitter as well

or had almost entire core staff fired within a year

or bragged about grabbing women

or walked away instead of condemning nazis

or failed to filed tax returns

or had stupid as fuck relatives running parallel white house structure

or colluded with russians

or lived in an alternate reality

Quell wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 6:11 am
Your boy Barack couldn't, yo.
Lol oh no this guy is one of THOSE

Colluded with Russians? Pretty sure the majority in politics have done and do, regardless.

I'm not one of "those guys", ya'll are too serious. I just find it pretty interesting that he's meeting face to face whilst others haven't, that's all. The majority of Trump's shenanigans are ridiculous and damaging as fuck, but this is surely interesting enough for its outcome.

Also, I'm not on either side fellas. There are no winners for ordinary folk under ANY political party.

yeah, the guy who hasn't appointed an ambassador to south korea (or 50 other countries) will deal with north korea problem (which is backed by china and russia).

sounds totally plausible :thumbup:

I guess we'll have to call in Oprah to sort this whole situation.

Trump just fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson for saying Russia was responsible for the nerve agent attack in the UK.

He's not even bothering to hide the fact he's in Putin's pocket anymore.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 10:03 am
Trump just fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson for saying Russia was responsible for the nerve agent attack in the UK.

He's not even bothering to hide the fact he's in Putin's pocket anymore.
yeah i mean, why on earth would he need to hide that fact? Republicans have the two houses in the bag for as long as they can keep using dark money to suppress voters and gerrymander the living hell out of districts.

And as long as the democrats remain as incompetent as they've been then there's no real opposition.

We the people can post and protest and yell about how bad Trump is all we want, but for the moment we're ultimately powerless. Seriously, allowing Bush and Obama to extend the power of the presidency as much as they did was a grave mistake.

James Comey @Comey

Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.

£