Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
MyCocaine wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 4:35 pm
In a bizarre twist I'm now a Christian again.

I could die tomorrow and forever be in peace.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

MyCocaine wrote:

I could die tomorrow and forever be in peace.
I’m so sorry

MyCocaine wrote:
you might be christian but you're no-bale.

What's up everybody? Hope everyone is doing great.

DoubleD wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:18 am
Life turmoils but can't really complain, what's up?

Told mom I don't know what to do with my life, because I'm just.. scared to push myself out of my comfort zone and I feel like I will never match up to others, and I was told back that I'm not 14 anymore and (a strong implication) that asking for help is basically emotional manipulation and burden.

On top of that, someone I considered to be a best friend of mine and trusted a lot has ghosted me for weeks now.

2018 was supposed to be so much better, and in some ways it is, but I really suck at this adulthood thing. I'm honestly such a weak individual. If I had the chance to go to like an island or a desert with no connection to anybody or anything, I'd do it just to feel calm

Forum Pro
Law
DoubleD wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:18 am

Ruth wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 4:37 pm
Told mom I don't know what to do with my life, because I'm just.. scared to push myself out of my comfort zone and I feel like I will never match up to others, and I was told back that I'm not 14 anymore and (a strong implication) that asking for help is basically emotional manipulation and burden.

On top of that, someone I considered to be a best friend of mine and trusted a lot has ghosted me for weeks now.

2018 was supposed to be so much better, and in some ways it is, but I really suck at this adulthood thing. I'm honestly such a weak individual. If I had the chance to go to like an island or a desert with no connection to anybody or anything, I'd do it just to feel calm
Considering that you rarely share, and when you do it's basically some vague things that is hard to figure, I can only assume that you are just in a really bad mood momentarily and you most likely move on from this easily, and won't be needing any words from the likes of me. But I got to say, you could have fooled me with the whole being prepared to enter into grown ups realm thing.

If anything I've always thought that you're too mature beyond your years. The only youthful quality I've ever detected in you is how doubtful of yourself you are sometimes. There are instances, particularly when you are not having the greatest day, that the very existence of confidence and developing it in your mind is more essential than any quality that it would be based on. Because many times it's just your mind blocking you away from seeing your capabilities. That can be dealt with later, but your sense of conviction, better not even briefly lose sight of that one.

As good as you can possibly assume anything about someone on the internet, I've always felt that you have that main ingredient to face adulthood which is the right mindset. That you understand as good as anyone, that we live in a very troubled world and for many of us, this is going to be a bumpy road. I'd say that's half the way and the harder part, the rest, is you sitting and making peace with yourself about it, which often happens naturally by itself when you're having better days.£

Master Virgo wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 5:50 pm
Considering that you rarely share, and when you do it's basically some vague things that is hard to figure, I can only assume that you are just in a really bad mood momentarily and you most likely move on from this easily, and won't be needing any words from the likes of me. But I got to say, you could have fooled me with the whole being prepared to enter into grown ups realm thing.

If anything I've always thought that you're too mature beyond your years. The only youthful quality I've ever detected in you is how doubtful of yourself you are sometimes. There are instances, particularly when you are not having the greatest day, that the very existence of confidence and developing it in your mind is more essential than any quality that it would be based on. Because many times it's just your mind blocking you away from seeing your capabilities. That can be dealt with later, but your sense of conviction, better not even briefly lose sight of that one.

As good as you can possibly assume anything about someone on the internet, I've always felt that you have that main ingredient to face adulthood which is the right mindset. That you understand as good as anyone, that we live in a very troubled world and for many of us, this is going to be a bumpy road. I'd say that's half the way and the harder part, the rest, is you sitting and making peace with yourself about it, which often happens naturally by itself when you're having better days.£
Thank you, it means a lot to hear this from you. I don't yet know how to address the other stuff you wrote without expanding into a full blown essay, but the only reason(s) I don't share much about my private life is not the lack of trust or anything - it's because it's a public forum and literally anyone could read it at some point of this posts existence. This is sort of... daunting? And I'm scared people would think of me as some sort of a mess lol. So I'll often post or text something I'm unsure of and then later on I'll ruminate over it and regret it a ton.

Ruth wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 9:14 pm
And I'm scared people would think of me as some sort of a mess lol.
We're humans = we're a mess by default. ;) But I get what you're saying and it's good that you're protective of your privacy.