Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
How many times can I delete Overwatch before I finally never bring it back on any of my hard drives, THAT is the question.

Managed to get gold in solo queue, even after it dropped me back to silver several times, but to receive a ban because of a measly two second disconnect without REJOIN option? Man I was raging. Downward spiral was inevitable afterwards. I’m talking -200 SR at least.

Bayonetta 2 can’t come soon enough.
And Ni No Kuni II. And God of War, oh yes.

Overwatch is indeed quite infuriating on multiple levels. I've completely stopped playing it unless I'm queueing with some friends. I get mad so fast playing it solo.

Sadly if you disconnect even just for a second during the first two minutes or something you're always registered as a leaver and will get punished.

I reached lvl 120 on PS4, the first time, then on PC around 50, and now again on PS4 lvl 66, and it still gets to me from time to time.

New God of War is a walk-and-talk simulator...

...they said.

Finally reached rank 100 in Battlefield 4. Only took me just over 1.5 years.

So I finally beat Persona 5 and loved it. I do have a couple of small grievances and I do think things escalated too much and just got bizarre towards the end but all that aside, easily one of the best RPGs I've played in a long time.

Upgraded to a PS4 Pro as GameStop actually had a good trade in promo from old PS4 to Pro. My body is ready for Shadow of the Colossus tomorrow and God of War in April.

PowerDump wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 7:18 pm
Upgraded to a PS4 Pro as GameStop actually had a good trade in promo from old PS4 to Pro. My body is ready for Shadow of the Colossus tomorrow and God of War in April.

DREAMER wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 8:47 pm
PowerDump wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 7:18 pm
I don’t know why I’m so hyped for it. The PS3 ran decent but I only defeated about 3 of the Colossi. Total first world problem, what should I play, the 60 FPSish mode or the Cinematic mode? From 2 of the reviews I’ve watched they hinted at the Cinematic version being their favorite which surprised me.

sotc isnt a competitive fps you're riding on a horse through a field for 90% of the game fuck frame rates