Filming locations

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
i've been living there pretty much all my life... lol... maybe I should mind my surroundings a bit more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What has been said before isn't entirely accurate, but isn't miles off either. The bar scenes were filmed at "Detroit" where Dick Bradsell worked at the time, in Covent Garden. The Cafe scene at the start of the film was set on the ground floor of Framestore, where we cut the film together. Incidentally, we worked with Framestore again on The Dark Knight.

Director wrote:What has been said before isn't entirely accurate, but isn't miles off either. The bar scenes were filmed at "Detroit" where Dick Bradsell worked at the time, in Covent Garden. The Cafe scene at the start of the film was set on the ground floor of Framestore, where we cut the film together. Incidentally, we worked with Framestore again on The Dark Knight.
Huh
Sigs???

Director wrote:What has been said before isn't entirely accurate, but isn't miles off either. The bar scenes were filmed at "Detroit" where Dick Bradsell worked at the time, in Covent Garden. The Cafe scene at the start of the film was set on the ground floor of Framestore, where we cut the film together. Incidentally, we worked with Framestore again on The Dark Knight.
Nolan?

Red Hood wrote:
Nolan?
I demand pics or I call twaddle.