Who's seen Following?

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
I think it tells you alot about Nolan as a filmmaker, storyteller, and really the whole filmmaking process.
Say Girl

I DID! Not bad.

Just put this at the top of my Blockbuster queue. Hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. Can't believe it's took me this long.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Just put this at the top of my Blockbuster queue. Hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. Can't believe it's took me this long.
I saw it late too... You'll be satisfied trust me its great
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Just put this at the top of my Blockbuster queue. Hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. Can't believe it's took me this long.
I saw it late too... You'll be satisfied trust me its great
Shipping today. So hopefully tomorrow.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
dafox wrote: I saw it late too... You'll be satisfied trust me its great
Shipping today. So hopefully tomorrow.
Awesome. Better late than never.

His best.
Last edited by Cop 223 on February 10th, 2015, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Got watch this in my film class. :-D
We made are own short films and we had to present them in front of the class. After, that our professor told us about following and how Christopher Nolan made it.

I finally got round to watching this the other week. I thought it was brilliant, especially when you take certain factors into account (ie - first feature film, very low budget, the cast).

The plot is basic but engrossing. The performances wouldn't look out of place in a film with a budget more than 10x the size and with studio backing.

Just got it. Going to watch tonight.

I can proudly say I have all Nolan films now. :goNF: