Who's seen Following?

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
Haven't watched it yet - it's on tomorrow's line-up, hence I'm not reading this thread. Going to watch it and then Insomnia again. Like many people here I struggled with Insomnia but I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and have another go.

Just got done watching it. It was very good,especially for a debut film. I am happy I can say I have seen all of Nolan's films. Can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises!

Just seen Following a few minutes ago (got it from Amazon UK) and GOD!!!!
It is way better than I expected, and it's really well directed. GREAT debut movie.

I revive it from Amazon on Friday! Can't wait any longer. I have been waiting to see it for soooooooo long!

It was amazing!!!! One of my favorites from Nolan for sure.

I got Following for $2.50 at this cheap place down the street called "Big Lots"...the have this bin full of crappy movies no one buys...however I saw this and was like "uhhh....really?" :: whips out wallet on the way to cashier ::

Great film.

Andron wrote:The chronological version of Following is included on the DVD (on the one I own :) )
it is the only existing version of the film...

Just saw it...
Great watch :twothumbsup:
definitely better than Insomnia
"When art imitates life"

I just love how Nolan took what he had available and made a good film. It took them a year to make it and had to shoot at his parents and the actor's houses but he made it work.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I just love how Nolan took what he had available and made a good film. It took them a year to make it and had to shoot at his parents and the actor's houses but he made it work.
Me too, and it shows with patience, talent, and focus, you can make a phenomenal film. He just worked constantly and spent his money on film stock, used it, boom, made a film. A fantastic film at that, not some amateur nonsense, a genuinely good movie.

God I love this man.

-Vader