Criterion Collection Blu-ray/DVD coming soon

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
good news then!

but i do hope it won't be released only by criterion... i want an italian blu-ray!

If they were going to release this, now would be the perfect time. Fuckin amateurs.

Minhaj wrote:If they were going to release this, now would be the perfect time. Fuckin amateurs.

It was announced back in 2010, but they said they had difficulties. I agree this would be the year. I was told in 2011 it would be this year. They announced their September releases last week, but we still have 3 other months it might happen in. Perhaps the delay is they want Nolan interviews and he's tied up? Who knows?

Is there any hope of Larceny or Tazrantella to showing up on the Following Criterion when it is released?

Lukestarkiller90 wrote:Is there any hope of Larceny or Tazrantella to showing up on the Following Criterion when it is released?
Who says Following will be released? :think:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Lukestarkiller90 wrote:Is there any hope of Larceny or Tazrantella to showing up on the Following Criterion when it is released?
Who says Following will be released? :think:
go back a page

solo2001 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Who says Following will be released? :think:
go back a page
Thanks! YES!
Brave New World

ThePhantomTerror wrote:I must buy The Killing!! Criterion are a bit expensive but it's worth it.
Twice a year Barnes and Noble has a 50% off sale for Criterion titles. And Criterion has sales all the time (check their Facebook)

It is time!

December, people.

New, restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised by director Christopher Nolan, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the
Blu-ray edition
New 5.1 surround sound mix by sound editor Gary Rizzo, presented in DTS-HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray edition
Audio commentary by Nolan
New interview with Nolan
Chronological rendering of the story
Side-by-side comparison of three scenes in the film with the shooting script
Doodlebug (1997), a three-minute film by Nolan, starring Jeremy Theobald
Trailers
PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by film critic and programmer Scott Foundas

:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Finally! Thank You!
Brave New World