What happend to Alex Haw?

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
SOPHIE_BENEDICT wrote:he is an architect now, an a brilliant one!

http://www.atmosstudio.com/
Oh wow he is good :)

Well I'm glad he's doing well for himself, still love Cobb's quote in Following "You take it away... to show them what they had."

Eternalist wrote:
rbevanx wrote:Well it's a shame if Alex Haw didn't then, he's a top actor if you ask me.
It always amazes me how Nolan pulled out such great performances from such inexperienced actors.
I gotta agree, thats what makes him such an amazing Director!

true, bloody Alex Haw acting was terrific, he should've dedicate' his life to acting.
I immediately looked for the guy on the internet thinking: oh by now he should be a british celebrity or theatre legend or something.
nothing... :(

rbevanx wrote:Does anyone know what happend to the guy who played Cobb. He's brilliant in this film and I would love to see him in more films or TV.
Or did he just do the film as a favour to Nolan.

He went on to become an architect and teacher in nyc I believe. And jeremy was in batman begins in 2 sec role. They were both superb.

He's an architect and cobb in inception is one. He was a thief and Cobb was too. hmm.

i don't see his name on that site.

James wrote:
rbevanx wrote:Does anyone know what happend to the guy who played Cobb. He's brilliant in this film and I would love to see him in more films or TV.
Or did he just do the film as a favour to Nolan.

He went on to become an architect and teacher in nyc I believe. And jeremy was in batman begins in 2 sec role. They were both superb.

He's an architect and cobb in inception is one. He was a thief and Cobb was too. hmm.
.... BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyone else think Alex Haw looks like a taller Peter Dinklage??
No? Just me. :?

George wrote:
chee wrote:
Huh, she also had a small bit in Batman Begins as well, I'll have to look for her.

She's the woman talking about Batman when Bruce is at the restaurant and his guests are "swimming"
0:23 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poX_8CT9kM

mratm23 wrote:
George wrote:

She's the woman talking about Batman when Bruce is at the restaurant and his guests are "swimming"
0:23 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6poX_8CT9kM
Oh, i recognized he from something. thanks for pointing that out :-D
Brave New World

Threshold wrote:Anyone else think Alex Haw looks like a taller Peter Dinklage??
No? Just me. :?

hey yeah

Why you lurking my page brah?