Following's Lucy Russell in 'Syncing' - Short Film aired

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
Ever wondered what happened to Lucy Russell?

Firstly I was checking out an actor called Peter Capaldi - a great actor, and anyone who knows the name will surely know his talent and capabilities as an actor are unquestionable. Check out a series called 'The Thick of It,' which is a fly-on-the-wall comedy about the workings of a fictional UK government department, and Peter Capaldi plays Malcolm Tucker the Scottish, foul-mouthed, sweary, no-nonsense Director of Communications for the fictional government.

I was checking him out first, and I found a short film called 'Syncing' on Youtube which was aired on Sky1 in 2009. Peter plays the lead role, but Lucy Russell also pops up in here as well, as the 'Chicken Team Leader.' Her role is only small, but if your interested where Lucy went after Following, then this might interest you. I heard she was doing well for herself anyway, but this is the first thing I have seen her in since Following. Here it is:

It is a very good short film, and I reckon its brilliant in terms of how they made the audience (or myself) feel as though we were experiencing what 'The Man' was experiencing. In my opinion, its similar to how Nolan did Memento by making you feel as Leonard Shelby felt through the story, and having you follow the narrative as the character was seeing it. But with 'Syncing,' the director did it through the sound, as well as the direction. Fantastic work I reckon. And Peter is great as usual.

Enjoy!

MODERATORS: if you feel this should be somewhere else, then please move it to the correct forum area, as I was a little unsure where to put this.