Is this available in Australia?

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
I know it is available for download online, but that is stealing, and I refuse to steal from my idol. The only Nolan films that I have not seen, and only because I cannot are this, Tarentella, Larceny and The Dog and I am determined to somehow view them all one day. If anyone knows where it is availabe in Australia at all, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Well my post is a little late but you can buy it on eBay. The UK version will work on Austrailian DVD players as they are PAL and are same region as Europe.
I bought Empire of the Sun from Austailia (as at the time I couldn' get it in the UK) and it worked fine on my DVD player.

ChristopherNolanFan wrote:I know it is available for download online, but that is stealing, and I refuse to steal from my idol. The only Nolan films that I have not seen, and only because I cannot are this, Tarentella, Larceny and The Dog and I am determined to somehow view them all one day. If anyone knows where it is availabe in Australia at all, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
i am the same
an aussie that dosen't download from people i respect

I bought all Chris Nolan films, yet I've had to download and look for online versions because sometimes you dont have the means.

if you get it on ebay like i did
make sure that your DVD player is regional free

I'll try that, is it reliable?

I bought mine off amazon.com for 3$ plus 5$ shipping, brand new. but im in canada :thumbdown:
Why you lurking my page brah?

#1fan wrote:if you get it on ebay like i did
make sure that your DVD player is regional free
Depends on where you buy it from.

I'm not quite sure, but Australia is regional code 2 right? Try to import a copy from the UK instead of the US. They are region 2!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I'm from Argentina and just bought it at Borders.com in USA but I have a multi regional DVD player.

natalie wrote:I'm from Argentina and just bought it at Borders.com in USA but I have a multi regional DVD player.
I had to make a special order at Boarders NZ, is like following-memento edition or something like that.
the only way to get it.
y que posibilidad hay de conseguirla en latinoamerica... en Colombia es casi imposible encontrar una version original de "Memento" :(