Guerilla Film Makers Archive interview

The 1998 feature film about a young writer who follows strangers for material meets a thief who takes him under his wing.
I found this before, a pretty decent length interview with Chris & Emma. It's from 2000ish (the article mentions they spoke to them when they were doing post prod for Memento), all about how they made Following. Apparently it also appears in a book called the Guerilla Film Makers Handbook, could be a good read for anyone looking to make their own films. :)

http://www.chrisjonesblog.com/2010/08/e ... hives.html

Excellent article, thanks!!!

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is a great interview! Thank you so much! I have to buy this book now.
Don’t say we’ll fix it in post. I was once told that you could filter out anything, but you can’t. We’ve just finished mixing the sound on Memento here at Universal and you can still hear when there is bad sound and you can’t do anything about it. However you have to make a film with whatever resources you have. Treat making that film, however you’re making it, not as a means to an end, but as the best film you’re ever going to make. If you’re making it for money, then you’re never going to do it and it’s never going to be any good. Do something you believe in, something you love, and enjoy it.
Great quote from Chris!

indeed, excellent quote for anyone who wants to make a film.

Very interesting article :clap:

Thanks for sharing that on here :D

That was an amazing article, thanks so much.

Great article... :twothumbsup: