adverts/music videos?

Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), Doodlebug (1997), and Quay (2015)
lionsaulter wrote:
sickofsickness wrote:
David Lynch, Michel Gondy, Spike Jonze, and countless others have done them. In fact, music video and commercial directing is the launching pad for many directors careers.
i know but nolan has already launched his career and he had an amazing success with the dark knight and inception its not like he will do little projects now right?
Well I meant in years past.

rbevanx wrote:I would like for him to work with Radiohead esspecially as he likes them as well.
I would like to see this as well. It would make for one kickass music video.

Wally did all kinds of crazy shit :)
Wally is da man! :thumbup:

office2010user1 wrote:As far as we know, Has nolan done and music videos or adverts?
microsoft office2010
Tell me more about Office 2010.

lionsaulter wrote:
sickofsickness wrote:
David Lynch, Michel Gondy, Spike Jonze, and countless others have done them. In fact, music video and commercial directing is the launching pad for many directors careers.
i know but nolan has already launched his career and he had an amazing success with the dark knight and inception its not like he will do little projects now right?
No.

Nolan should make adverts for local shoe-stores for the rest of his life.
Do you... like pineapple?

lionsaulter wrote:
sickofsickness wrote:
Music videos and adverts can also be big projects depending on the budget, subject, client, campaign, circulation... I mean, beside those mentioned above, Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Zack Snyder among others, directed big projects for big clients in big campaigns (before and during their filmmaker career). That I know of, Scorsese directed a Chanel ad - and Michael Jackson's Bad music video, Terry Gilliam directed Nike ads for the World Cup, Guy Ritchie directed ads for Audi (with Madonna) and Fincher was considered one of the best music video directors during the golden age of MTV. So I guess it's not impossible for Nolan to, someday, choose to direct an advert if it interests him.

David Fincher directed George Michael's Freedom and Madonna's Vogue :thumbup: