Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), and The Dog (2009)

Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), Doodlebug (1997), and Quay (2015)
Some info I've just found serching for the shorts:

“Still, it was clear Chris was different. We met through friends because he’d heard that I was interested in making films. He gave me a script for Larceny, a short that he proposed to make in black-and-white with a restricted cast, crew and equipment in the space of a weekend. It was different from any other script I’d read at college. They were often art pieces that would explore the slamming of train doors on Euston station (in the days when trains had doors that you could slam). This script was sharp, irreverent and clever. Larceny worked well and I thought as a first foray into film acting, I did okay.”
— Jeremy Theobald on Christopher Nolan

Tarantella and Larceny are two of my favorite movies
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:Tarantella and Larceny are two of my favorite movies
How the hell did you see them? :problem:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
dafox wrote:Tarantella and Larceny are two of my favorite movies
How the hell did you see them? :problem:
He's probably joking :think: Not a great joke for us, but well, :lol:

Seems a good place to start, for those who want to see the films bad enough and who have access to London, is to ask UCLU filmsoc if they have copies. If they say yes, but can't show it you, pay the £15 entry fee for the society, become a member, watch the films. If they say no, sulk some more.

hazuinf wrote:Seems a good place to start, for those who want to see the films bad enough and who have access to London, is to ask UCLU filmsoc if they have copies. If they say yes, but can't show it you, pay the £15 entry fee for the society, become a member, watch the films. If they say no, sulk some more.
Welcome hazuinf. Well, to live in London is like... one of my biggest dreams but I'm sure there are NolanFans from London out there.

hazuinf wrote:Seems a good place to start, for those who want to see the films bad enough and who have access to London, is to ask UCLU filmsoc if they have copies. If they say yes, but can't show it you, pay the £15 entry fee for the society, become a member, watch the films. If they say no, sulk some more.
Might just have to do that next month .. :o I'm in London all of September and was planning on checking UCL anyway for my own reasons (well, uni hunting for masters degree).

Liron wrote:
Might just have to do that next month .. :o I'm in London all of September and was planning on checking UCL anyway for my own reasons (well, uni hunting for masters degree).
Smuggle a cam in there and record them for us so the world can see!

rbevanx wrote:Yeah I have short films that I don't want to show to anyone, so I totally respect that he dosen't want to show them.
Certainly is that, but I still would like to see.

We aren't ever going to see his other short films are we?