Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), and The Dog (2009)

Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), Doodlebug (1997), and Quay (2015)
Slask wrote:wow filipe...

this is the first time ever, probably, that so many details about this short get public...
so curious about it, would kill to watch it!!

These details, however, are accessible to public.
Just have to look, in the right places.

It has been said that Chris has learned his technicals form UCLU Film Society, London. So, doing a little research, more specifically in the "archive" section, we can find Larceny.

Take a look:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~uczxflm/productions/archive/9495/

Tarantella was shown on PBS in 1989. Maybe PBS has somewhere on there site?

I'm checking. Nothing so far

I checked and there's nothing on that.

As for Larceny I sent an e-mail to Cambridge Film Festival if they knew about it or at least had any bit of info on it

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnson_808 wrote:
dagn96 wrote:I checked and there's nothing on that.

As for Larceny I sent an e-mail to Cambridge Film Festival if they knew about it or at least had any bit of info on it
Did they send a reply of any type? :)
Not yet. :( If they haven't replied by the end of the week it's most likely they won't reply.

filipeG wrote: These details, however, are accessible to public.
Just have to look, in the right places.

It has been said that Chris has learned his technicals form UCLU Film Society, London. So, doing a little research, more specifically in the "archive" section, we can find Larceny.

Take a look:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~uczxflm/productions/archive/9495/
then.. well done sir :) you weren't lazy like me.
dagn96 wrote: Not yet. :( If they haven't replied by the end of the week it's most likely they won't reply.
:cry:

apw wrote:Who is he?
Hopefully not a janitor, I haven't seen any of Nolan's short flicks and would love to get the chance to see them. Hopefully with Nolan starting to get some appreciation then maybe we'll have a better chance of seeing them soon

I wanted to see Larceny before Inception, :cry:
it's a ghost, a GHOST!

AAA
I really don't want to kick a dead horse, but when you google "Laceny Christopher Nolan" one of the first links is a downloading site where you seem to get the chance of downloading Laceny. Im just not sure if this is perfectly save, I don't want to get an virus-but otherwise I would love to see the movie :(