Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), and The Dog (2009)

Tarantella (1989), Larceny (1996), Doodlebug (1997), and Quay (2015)

Guys I asked if people want to pass on messages to Nolan in another post.. but then saw this and DUH, if I do get a chance to pass him the messages privately in July I'll mention/ask about these films. I suggest that those who do plan to pass on messages mention this in their letters too, in case I don't get to meet him face to face again or don't have enough time. The letters will get to him no matter what. Perhaps if enough people ask he'll see fit to do something about it?!

cant we find any of the shorts over Internet? :cry:

Lakshmi Kanth Vizzu wrote:cant we find any of the shorts over Internet? :cry:
You can find DoodleBug on YouTube.

Bacon wrote:
Lakshmi Kanth Vizzu wrote:cant we find any of the shorts over Internet? :cry:
You can find DoodleBug on YouTube.
We need to get this thing with getting nolan to release his other shorts, back on track.
Brave New World

Guys, I thought that "The Dog" was something to work undercover with Inception, but I'm not sure. Like Rory's first kiss for The Dark Knight.

Octaviana wrote:Guys, I thought that "The Dog" was something to work undercover with Inception, but I'm not sure. Like Rory's first kiss for The Dark Knight.
"magnus rex"
no he puts his childrens name's for the code name for his films. I think inception was "Hour Glass"
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Octaviana wrote:Guys, I thought that "The Dog" was something to work undercover with Inception, but I'm not sure. Like Rory's first kiss for The Dark Knight.
"magnus rex"
no he puts his childrens name's for the code name for his films. I think inception was "Hour Glass"
Magnus Rex was the code name for The dark knight rises. And I've just checked: Oliver's Arrow was the altertitle for Inception.

Octaviana wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: "magnus rex"
Magnus Rex was the code name for The dark knight rises. And I've just checked: Oliver's Arrow was the altertitle for Inception.
yes TDKR. I was getting the inception shipping title confused with the films shooting code name.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Octaviana wrote:
yes TDKR. I was getting the inception shipping title confused with the films shooting code name.
Nevermind, it's ok ;)