Edit/update thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hi mods/admins,

I created this thread a while ago http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... =30&t=9412 and well, some academic essays have been added in a later page and also I uploaded two essays I wrote, it'd be great to add them all to the list if possible and I'm guessing it'd be nice if we do keep this thread updated for those who need help in analysing for an essay, or just those who like to read those things..

Here's what could be added for now..

Memento -
Tattoos Mirroring the Past [Academic Essay]

Batman Begins -
The Alcott Analysis: Batman Begins [Academic Essay/In-depth Review]

The Prestige -
Mythologies in The Prestige [Academic Essay]

The Dark Knight -
The Alcott Analysis: The Dark Knight [Academic Essay/In-depth Review]

Thank you in advance

I feel like we don't need this thread since its essentially a duplicate, it would be cleaner to keep it in Film Analysis.

Maybe we can give lalyil the ability to edit the first post in the Online & Academic Essay thread so that she can keep it updated?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

done
op's should be able to edit their posts.

Thanks Solo!

And Cilogy, would be great if I was given the option as I'd like to keep this thread alive, I think it can be helpful to find essays like that, for those who need to write film analysis and need links for the bibiliography, some of these are fantastic.

lalyil wrote:Thanks Solo!

And Cilogy, would be great if I was given the option as I'd like to keep this thread alive, I think it can be helpful to find essays like that, for those who need to write film analysis and need links for the bibiliography, some of these are fantastic.
I'll go scream at Teddy for a bit to see if he can do it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
lalyil wrote:Thanks Solo!

I'll go scream at Teddy for a bit to see if he can do it.
Sounds like fun

solo2001 wrote:
Been waiting for this for a long long time. It would be awesome if you guys could convince Alex and Teddy finally.

solo2001 wrote:op's should be able to edit their posts.
*looks at my join date*

Yeah. Guess how long I've been wanting that.

oracle86 wrote:
solo2001 wrote:
Been waiting for this for a long long time. It would be awesome if you guys could convince Alex and Teddy finally.
umm...me thinks this is a bad idea.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
oracle86 wrote:
umm...me thinks this is a bad idea.
Why? Other forums have a permanent edit function and its not like they all crash and burn.