Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

New Banners for the Website (Pictures at the top)

For the record Teddy, I was actually quite serious about my suggestion and the banners I made. Please take them into consideration.
Mr. Caine wrote:no cam-rip quality banners should be added :judge:

y
Cilogy wrote:Image

This one should be a definite.
Site Admin
Yeah, dude, I love them. Made a couple new ones of my own. We're just in the process of switching servers, so we'll add them when we're done.
TeddyBlass wrote:Yeah, dude, I love them. Made a couple new ones of my own. We're just in the process of switching servers, so we'll add them when we're done.

What about the suggestion to rotate banners more frequently? Is that even possible in the code?
TeddyBlass wrote:Yeah, dude, I love them. Made a couple new ones of my own. We're just in the process of switching servers, so we'll add them when we're done.

That is fantastic news!!! Thank you Teddy for listening to your members! That's why :goNF: rocks!

TeddyBlass wrote:We're just in the process of switching servers, so we'll add them when we're done.

When do estimate the switch to be finalized?

That's great news! Thank you, Teddy :twothumbsup:
Site Admin
We'll be on the new server by this time next week at the latest.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Reporting and Suggestions