New Banners for the Website (Pictures at the top)

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I absolutely love this forum and this site. Wonderful stuff.

I would love to see some new pictures from Nolan's films as banners at the top of every screen. The pictures can get a little stale sometimes.

Why not throw a picture of Bane or the Joker up there? Or Dicaprio from Inception? Scarecrow? Hugh Jackman and Bale from The Prestige?

Just a suggestion. :goNF:

I agree. I would love some new banners. Loved how we had many different just before Inception release.

I'd imagine that we're going to have a whole load of new ones when new TDKR production photos surface.

We'll start looking for some new screen caps and images to add soon. Good idea. :D

TeddyBlass wrote:We'll start looking for some new screen caps and images to add soon. Good idea. :D
Thanks. I think variety is key. Your signature is a fantastic example.

Adding a banner for the main players in Nolan's films would be awesome.

I would love to see...
1. Christopher Nolan (the new high quality production cap of him behind the IMAX camera would be awesome)
2. Bane
3. More Joker
4. The Great Danton and The Professor (Angier and Borden from The Prestige)
5. Inception cast

These are just suggestions. I think updating the banners in the coming weeks will give the site a fresh feel as we prepare for the release of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES! Exciting things are happening here and the site needs to continue to innovate. :goNF:

Some suggestions:
1. Joker in hospital.
2. Ducard saying 'what are you afraid of Mr. Wayne.'
3. Leonard saying 'who the fuck is Dodd?' with polaroid.
4. Hallway fight.
gib sigs

TeddyBlass wrote:We'll start looking for some new screen caps and images to add soon. Good idea. :D
I have a suggestion, instead of having the same banner appear during one session, you guys should see if you can change the code to have it show a different banner each time you refresh or go to a different page.

That would, of course, require a larger variety of banners, so I have taken the liberty of making some myself, whether you wanna use them or not, just to give you an idea of what you can add:

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
I have a suggestion, instead of having the same banner appear during one session, you guys should see if you can change the code to have it show a different banner each time you refresh or go to a different page.

That would, of course, require a larger variety of banners, so I have taken the liberty of making some myself, whether you wanna use them or not, just to give you an idea of what you can add:

:batface:
Must. Have.
Sigs???

Cilogy wrote:

and let's not forget the classic