New Banners for the Website (Pictures at the top)

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
solo2001 wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I have a suggestion, instead of having the same banner appear during one session, you guys should see if you can change the code to have it show a different banner each time you refresh or go to a different page.

That would, of course, require a larger variety of banners, so I have taken the liberty of making some myself, whether you wanna use them or not, just to give you an idea of what you can add:

and let's not forget the classic
These are fantastic. I would love to see all these implemented ASAP. Cilogy please create more.
WE NEED A CHRISTOPHER NOLAN BANNER! (This is :goNF: after all)

I think a great idea would be for the community to vote on like 10 to 15 new banners to rotate in along with the ones already on the loop. These pictured are fantastic. We should all vote either on banners that are created or characters/scenes we want to see.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
solo2001 wrote: and let's not forget the classic
These are fantastic. I would love to see all these implemented ASAP. Cilogy please create more.
WE NEED A CHRISTOPHER NOLAN BANNER! (This is :goNF: after all)

I think a great idea would be for the community to vote on like 10 to 15 new banners to rotate in along with the ones already on the loop. These pictured are fantastic. We should all vote either on banners that are created or characters/scenes we want to see.
These all are absolutely FANTASTIC!

Cilogy wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:We'll start looking for some new screen caps and images to add soon. Good idea. :D
I have a suggestion, instead of having the same banner appear during one session, you guys should see if you can change the code to have it show a different banner each time you refresh or go to a different page.

That would, of course, require a larger variety of banners, so I have taken the liberty of making some myself, whether you wanna use them or not, just to give you an idea of what you can add:

Congratulations, you win the internet!

You know, making these banners, I realize that Nolan has A LOT of really powerful and iconic shots in this films, maybe more so than any other director.

Oh, and for the love of all that is photoshopped, please get rid of this:

http://www.nolanfans.com/images/rotates ... -limbo.jpg
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
Sigs???

:oldmanface:

Mr. Blass, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Ok, Teddy, PLEEEEEEEASE INCLUDE THESE! :tooexcited:

Baconboy wrote:Ok, Teddy, PLEEEEEEEASE INCLUDE THESE! :tooexcited:
We need more support!!! We need Cilogy's banners!!!

They need to be added.ASAP.

Mr. Caine wrote:They need to be added.ASAP.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."