Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Ok so I resized a photo that I wanted to use as my avatar like 20 times, even to the smallest dimension, 20x20, and the size was smaller than 195.31Kib and it still says it is too large. This was from directly uploading a picture from my computer. So I tried the re-sizer thing and nothing happened. Then I took the picture from a URL and put the address in it and it still says it's too big. So I got a new picture which I was pretty sure was smaller than the maximum dimensions and it says "This file cannot be displayed because the extension HTML is not allowed. The upload was rejected because the uploaded file was identified as a possible attack vector." So I take the picture, put it in photo bucket, then put the direct link in both the URL and link off-site and it still gives me the same message....wtf?! :evil:

Upload the photo as an attachment here and i'll see what I can do.

Ok...uhhh...not trying to sound dumb but how do I upload it as an attachment on a post?

rightthere.jpg

Oh lol thanks.

Alright what I would do is upload that photo to http://www.imgur.com because it's a billion times simpler than photobucket, then you can copy the URL from there and paste it into the "link off-site" box. After that you can change the avatar dimensions if you want cause it will come out stretched.

omg it worked thanks so much! you're my hero!

haha no prob, enjoy NF! :goNF: