The Dark Knight Trilogy thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Do you guys think it would be too much to create a Dark Knight Trilogy thread? Either in addition to the 3 separate threads or in lieu of them replacing them completely with one Dark Knight Trilogy thread. I know the third film isn't here yet and maybe you want to wait for its release if you did something like that. But I constantly find myself wanting to have crossover discussions between the three films while not being sure which thread to post them in.

It would make sense as a place to discuss the entire arc of everything that happened between the films. Especially since after TDKR I think we'll see some interesting ways the 3 stories are interwoven.

I know it's early but I'm just thinking about it now.

Thread locking in 3....2....

If this thread lives while The Dark Knight Rises Appreciation Thread got deleted i'll murder a small animal.

While its up to the admin on this one, I don't see this being a plausible idea. There wouldn't be much discussion in that sort of section.

I don't care if the thread gets locked but I don't see how I posted inappropriately. I'm making a suggestion in the comments and suggestion topic. Isn't that where you post this stuff? I asked a question and I got my answer. What the hell did I do wrong?

And thank you for a straight and respectable reply Chee.

chee wrote:While its up to the admin on this one, I don't see this being a plausible idea. There wouldn't be much discussion in that sort of section.
I've captured the animal. Waiting to pull the trigger.