Theweatherman

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Can the admins/mods please do something about the fact that The Weatherman has been gone for like months now?

What is the purpose of:

Number 1 - keeping his mod status while he does no actual moderating

and

Number 2 - not at least addressing that there is an issue here
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I am in favour of this.

I sent this PM to Tedward at the height of the weatherman drama. He did not respond.

:P

solo2001 wrote:I sent this PM to Tedward at the height of the weatherman drama. He did not respond.

Woah.

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, fine, i'll be a fuckin mod just calm down

It has been nearly 4 full months since theweatherman logged in here. :shock: :think:

His posting was fairly low the week before he disappeared, but other than that I can't find any clues regarding why he has been gone so long.

George wrote:It has been nearly 4 full months since theweatherman logged in here. :shock: :think:

His posting was fairly low the week before he disappeared, but other than that I can't find any clues regarding why he has been gone so long.
He has a habit of doing this. Don't forget that only weeks before becoming a moderator he was on a several month hiatus.

Crazy Eight wrote:
George wrote:It has been nearly 4 full months since theweatherman logged in here. :shock: :think:

He has a habit of doing this. Don't forget that only weeks before becoming a moderator he was on a several month hiatus.
Did he explain why once he returned?

George wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Did he explain why once he returned?
Because he was made mod, obviously.

He did that for a while and high-tailed it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.