iPhone Forum Text Jitter

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hey iPhone users,

I'm not sure if any of you guys remember this issue: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 1&p=209586

It's an issue where the forum and topic links would change back in forth in size and make the page all jumpy. I think I fixed it... sorta... maybe?

Play around with the forums on your iPhone and see if it's better. :)

Ill take a look later today!

Works great for me! No jitters!

:twothumbsup:

Oh nice. Thanks for the feedback.

I was on my iPhone earlier today and I saw jitters. Perhaps it's not 100% fixed yet.

I experience this all the time when viewing NolanFans on my iPhone or iPad. Has anyone at NolanFans considered making an app for the site? You could sign in and have notifications for responses on posts and everything. Could be cool...

davetrav wrote:I experience this all the time when viewing NolanFans on my iPhone or iPad. Has anyone at NolanFans considered making an app for the site? You could sign in and have notifications for responses on posts and everything. Could be cool...
Yeah pretty much this.
Sigs???

It would be nice if I knew Objective-C. Anyone know how to make iOS apps?

AlexHaas wrote:It would be nice if I knew Objective-C. Anyone know how to make iOS apps?
toucharcade.com just developed an app for their site. I'm sure you could reach out to them for help or get connected with other developers.

http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php

This is the best app I've used for forums. Very convenient. Free as well. I've been using it for other forums and it conserves a lot of bandwidth.

i didn't have problems, thanks this is very usefull i go to a bar almost everyday to lunch and NolanFans will make the wait for the food to come faster :twothumbsup: