Custom Titles?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Mr. Caine wrote:I think solo and me are off that list 8-)
Yeah, you two are out. Plus, chee and TWM are Mods, so they are out too. So, 24 posters left.

oracle86 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:I think solo and me are off that list 8-)
Yeah, you two are out. Plus, chee and TWM are Mods, so they are out too. So, 24 posters left.
And I think tykjen has been perma banned, or killed off one.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:And I think tykjen has been perma banned, or killed off one.
OVERMAN, too.

BTW, how is TWM still a Global Mod eventhough he hasn't visited NolanFans since October 11? He has been AWOL for 6 months now. Surely, that's more than enough reason to revoke his status, unless he has given some kind of explanation to Alex and Teddy of course. :think:

P.S - Just noticed that there's a separate thread for TWM. Oops!
Last edited by oracle86 on April 18th, 2012, 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

oracle86 wrote:
OVERMAN, too.

BTW, how is TWM still a Global Mod eventhough he hasn't visited NolanFans since October 11? He has been AWOL for 6 months now. Surely, that's more than enough reason to revoke his status, unless he has given some kind of explanation to Alex and Teddy of course. :think:
And I think Chee doesn't want to be a mod anymore.

Who knows?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

oracle86 wrote:
OVERMAN, too.

He hasn't given any explanation according to Alexander & Theodore. We could very well fill that position with someone who would actually do their job as a mod.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
oracle86 wrote:
OVERMAN, too.

He hasn't given any explanation according to Alexander & Theodore. We could very well fill that position with someone who would actually do their job as a mod.
Is Eternalist doing anything?

wait why do we want mods?

solo2001 wrote:wait why do we want mods?
Well we gotta have somebody to bitch about right?

I think there should be a level above Most Skilled Extractor.....Legend

Haha see what I did there...Batman...eh eh?

MSUspartans2211 wrote:I think there should be a level above Most Skilled Extractor.....Legend

Haha see what I did there...Batman...eh eh?
Legend you say?

10,000 + post and higher