New Colour Theme Ideas

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
OK. So I know you guys are changing the design and what not come January 13th next year, but I'd like to see a colour change. I think (like Solo said) that light colours (like blues and whites) don't reflect Nolan's overall themes. I was thinking darker colours, like dark reds, black and dark greys. Of course, that's my suggestion.

This is a thread pretty much to try and get some ideas on what colour you want Nolan Fans to be. Hopefully then Alex and Teddy will consider a nice change. ;)

Thanks anyway.

New layout would be badass. :thumbup:

Man, that was back when I used to write articles for the front page. :lol:

Why don't you any more? George posted too.

I'm usually at work when news breaks, so I'm not there before Teddy or George get to it.

I'm against red text... it's really tough to read, especially against a dark background.

How difficult is it to switch back to the original colors Alex? Maybe you should do it for a few days and see how people react and then decide which people like better.

It wouldn't be too hard to switch back, but there's a reason why we left the dark background styles behind. Text is much easier to read when it's darker than the background. I can say with close to 100% certainty that we will not be returning to a dark background in the future.

The Layout is good... its simple... it works... I just want wide screen avatar... there is so much space wasted on that side.