New Colour Theme Ideas

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Well, about the layout, I like the actual, but I would go with a dark one. In the film pages, I think it would look better if the titles had the same design as the posters. That's just a suggestion. Some rough examples bellow:

Wow. Those film page ideas are awesome.

I enjoy the layout of the forum, no black background + white text... I don't like that... please

Mason wrote:Wow. Those film page ideas are awesome.
I think it brings the header image (wich I love) and the poster images closer. A graphic element that enriches the page.

dadosaboya wrote:
Mason wrote:Wow. Those film page ideas are awesome.
I think it brings the header image (wich I love) and the poster images closer. A graphic element that enriches the page.
I completely agree. Alex and Teddy should look at this. It's a tiny change that has a bigger impact.

Z. Cobb wrote:I enjoy the layout of the forum, no black background + white text... I don't like that... please
I agree with you about the forum pages. but they could have dark edges and in the center, where the messages go, keep the white for better text contrast.

Mason wrote:
dadosaboya wrote:
I completely agree. Alex and Teddy should look at this. It's a tiny change that has a bigger impact.
Thanks Mason. I'm enjoying Nolan Fans so much, I couldn't resist showing these ideas.

Those film page titles were cool. I like this current colour scheme. Light, pleasant on the eyes.

Add new themes but don't change the default one. White text on black background hurts the eyes a lot, especially if your screen is very bright and switching between that kind of combo and anything else is even more painful.

We should have a "Design the New NolanFans Logo" Contest.....