New Colour Theme Ideas

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Well, about the layout, I like the actual, but I would go with a dark one. In the film pages, I think it would look better if the titles had the same design as the posters. That's just a suggestion. Some rough examples bellow:

Wow. Those film page ideas are awesome.

I enjoy the layout of the forum, no black background + white text... I don't like that... please

Mason wrote:Wow. Those film page ideas are awesome.
I think it brings the header image (wich I love) and the poster images closer. A graphic element that enriches the page.

dadosaboya wrote:
Mason wrote:Wow. Those film page ideas are awesome.
I think it brings the header image (wich I love) and the poster images closer. A graphic element that enriches the page.
I completely agree. Alex and Teddy should look at this. It's a tiny change that has a bigger impact.

Z. Cobb wrote:I enjoy the layout of the forum, no black background + white text... I don't like that... please
I agree with you about the forum pages. but they could have dark edges and in the center, where the messages go, keep the white for better text contrast.

Mason wrote:
dadosaboya wrote:
I completely agree. Alex and Teddy should look at this. It's a tiny change that has a bigger impact.
Thanks Mason. I'm enjoying Nolan Fans so much, I couldn't resist showing these ideas.

Those film page titles were cool. I like this current colour scheme. Light, pleasant on the eyes.
Do you... like pineapple?

Add new themes but don't change the default one. White text on black background hurts the eyes a lot, especially if your screen is very bright and switching between that kind of combo and anything else is even more painful.

We should have a "Design the New NolanFans Logo" Contest.....