New Colour Theme Ideas

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I mean, I'm not all antsy for a chance, it would be nice though. Problem is most aesthetically pleasing layouts just aren't practical at all. I dunno, I like the general layout here. Why fix it if it aint broke?

-Vader

How about a different logo.

Or keep almost the same style with the light gray but instead of blue... let's have another color like a dark red, a dark green, darker blue, indigo and so on...

Let's have a salmon colored theme. :twothumbsup:

Is there a theme changer code for this forum? A lot of forums I've been onto have this option where members can change the color/theme of the forum and it would only change on their browser.

a purple theme would be nice.

chee wrote:Is there a theme changer code for this forum? A lot of forums I've been onto have this option where members can change the color/theme of the forum and it would only change on their browser.
We've disabled that option. Sorry. :\

It would require us to maintain all those different styles throughout NF's design iterations. Managing one is enough.

AlexHaas wrote:It wouldn't be too hard to switch back, but there's a reason why we left the dark background styles behind. Text is much easier to read when it's darker than the background. I can say with close to 100% certainty that we will not be returning to a dark background in the future.
The current color scheme works great for readability; it's very easy on the eyes. :thumbup:

Inceptic wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:It wouldn't be too hard to switch back, but there's a reason why we left the dark background styles behind. Text is much easier to read when it's darker than the background. I can say with close to 100% certainty that we will not be returning to a dark background in the future.
The current color scheme works great for readability; it's very easy on the eyes. :thumbup:
+1. I personally wouldn't really like a darker theme. In fact I'm happy enough with this one. :D

AlexHaas wrote:
chee wrote:Is there a theme changer code for this forum? A lot of forums I've been onto have this option where members can change the color/theme of the forum and it would only change on their browser.
We've disabled that option. Sorry. :\

It would require us to maintain all those different styles throughout NF's design iterations. Managing one is enough.
Community project?

I like red stuff.