Real spoiler tag

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
chee wrote:Wouldn't that be kind of confusing for members who don't know what's going on? Two spoiler buttons? I think they'd be kind of confuse on which one to choose.
This.
prince0gotham wrote:only one would be called 'spoiler' the other one would have an appropriate dramatic pause name
Then what's the point if you know what's coming isn't a spoiler?

AlexHaas wrote:Then what's the point if you know what's coming isn't a spoiler?
Because we don't know if a member is actually joking or posting a spoiler, so when we click the spoiler tag expecting it to be a joke we get a real spoiler, which fucks everything up.

However, if we had a separate tag for posting something funny, we know we are not going to get spoiled in any way. If we do, then that member can get a warning or ban for misusing that specific tag.

Mason01 wrote:Because we don't know if a member is actually joking or posting a spoiler, so when we click the spoiler tag expecting it to be a joke we get a real spoiler, which fucks everything up.
Don't click on a spoiler tag if you don't want to be spoiled.

AlexHaas wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Because we don't know if a member is actually joking or posting a spoiler, so when we click the spoiler tag expecting it to be a joke we get a real spoiler, which fucks everything up.
Boom. Good one.

AlexHaas wrote:
but using spoiler tags for dramatic pause is already a part of this forum's humor so not a lot of people would be able to tell the difference given that no one will stop using them unless there's a new rule about PROPERLY USING the spoiler tag which would be stupid cuz someone's gonna get banned for that too

chee wrote:Wouldn't that be kind of confusing for members who don't know what's going on? Two spoiler buttons? I think they'd be kind of confuse on which one to choose.
Not if only one of them would be named as spoiler tag. The other one could be named something else. I don't know, something.

Edit: It has already been said by Prince. :D

Something like this? :D

solo2001 wrote:Something like this? :D

That's exactly what we need. Something like that.

yes.

i don't see what's so confusing here and i doubt it takes much work to be added
just the same lines required for the spoiler alert button to function and a change of the image file and DAZ IT

solo2001 wrote:Something like this? :D

Perfect. :thumbup: