Loading...
Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

NolanFans app....

Site Admin
Posts: 1385
Location: Cupertino, CA
Batman-News.com wrote:WPTouch please :)

Never!
Posts: 440
Location: USA
AlexHaas wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote:WPTouch please :)

Never!

I think you mean...

Image

Nevah!
Site Admin
Posts: 1385
Location: Cupertino, CA
Oh. Yes, of course.
Posts: 535
Location: Earth*
Updates?
Posts: 2446
Location: The Netherlands
I would love to get a NF app because most of the time I'm on my phone when I post something. Is it still an idea?
willaartwillem wrote:I would love to get a NF app because most of the time I'm on my phone when I post something. Is it still an idea?

considering we barely have an NF site i'd say no
Site Admin
Posts: 3523
Location: Florida
There's no need for an app if the site is properly mobile optimized. It's something Alex has been tinkering with.
Posts: 10060
Location: Waiting for a bullet train
TeddyBlass wrote:There's no need for an app if the site is properly mobile optimized. It's something Alex has been tinkering with.

Can you please tinker with the inbox functions?
Posts: 11483
Location: Mumbai
the_red_ninja wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:There's no need for an app if the site is properly mobile optimized. It's something Alex has been tinkering with.

Can you please tinker with the inbox functions?

cilogy said the same thing to him huehuehue
← Previous page
← Return to Reporting and Suggestions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest.