Suggestions for the Admins

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Post Reply
Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
0 posts : Image - Civilian
10 posts : Image - Beat Cop
50 posts : Image - Lieutenant
100 posts : Image - Commissioner
250 posts : Image - A Scarecrow
500 posts : Image - A Demon
1000 posts : Image -A Joker
1500 posts : Image - A White Knight
2000 posts : Image - A Masked Man (or Woman)
2500 posts : Image - Masquerade Cat
3000 posts : Image - A Legend

I didn't do Miranda simply because we don't have enough info on her character yet. But I did Catwoman.

When do you think this could become the new titles?

Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:0 posts : Image - Civilian
10 posts : Image - Beat Cop
50 posts : Image - Lieutenant
100 posts : Image - Commissioner
250 posts : Image - A Scarecrow
500 posts : Image - A Demon
1000 posts : Image -A Joker
1500 posts : Image - A White Knight
2000 posts : Image - A Masked Man (or Woman)
2500 posts : Image - Masquerade Cat
3000 posts : Image - A Legend

I didn't do Miranda simply because we don't have enough info on her character yet. But I did Catwoman.

When do you think this could become the new titles?
the post scale is almost the same that we have now. such a low post counter. Instead of a Demon I think we should go with a Shadow. Demon really doesn't sound to well in the Batman universe. A White Knight again... who's the white knight? For sure it isn't Harvey Dent so... It might be confusing. As for Bane... a masked man sounds too... fragile. Need something more menacing that must be connected to the character.

Posts: 10442
Joined: March 2012
Location: The Rose City
Larger Avatars would be great :-D

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
durden_77 wrote:Larger Avatars would be great :-D
...we just got 100x180. I think that's large enough.

Posts: 6272
Joined: December 2010
Location: Space Truckin'
chee wrote:
durden_77 wrote:Larger Avatars would be great :-D
...we just got 100x180. I think that's large enough.
Yeah, Teddy and Alex already gave us large avatars. I don't think they can become any bigger. :lol:

Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
chee wrote:
durden_77 wrote:Larger Avatars would be great :-D
...we just got 100x180. I think that's large enough.
As someone who had to deal with 80X80 dimensions (entirely different forum), 100X180 is heavenly.

oracle86 wrote:
chee wrote:
...we just got 100x180. I think that's large enough.
Yeah, Teddy and Alex already gave us large avatars. I don't think they can become any bigger. :lol:
Gonna have to check my sources on this one, but I am pretty certain that's what she said.

Posts: 10442
Joined: March 2012
Location: The Rose City
haha my bad on the avatars, it was the file size i was having problems with. Very happy now that i can finally use the avatars i couldn't before. :thumbup:

Posts: 17433
Joined: May 2011
How about a go to page feature.


Post Reply