Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

Suggestions for the Admins

I know there's a lot of work involved in making such a feature, but it would be good to be able to 'tag' (i.e. by putting @ChristMAX in a post) other members in posts and have said members notified of it (as on Facebook, etc.)

Also, to stop members abusing the spoiler tags to hide large images (I'm guilty of this), it would be good to also have an image tag for those purposes
ChristMAX wrote:I know there's a lot of work involved in making such a feature, but it would be good to be able to 'tag' (i.e. by putting @ChristMAX in a post) other members in posts and have said members notified of it (as on Facebook, etc.)

Umm... bub, do you have any idea how interesting/annoying drama would get if that's implemented?
Good point :lol:
1) Don't know if it's been posted, but a "like"/"thanks" button would be nice. Sometimes I'm reading posts where somebody will quote a picture, a YouTube video, and a wall of text just to put "Thanks."

Hell, sometimes I see people quote some big block of something and not type anything after, I assume just as a way of them co-signing the opinion that was stated by another member. I think this is where a like/thanks button could also be used, in conjunction with...

2) ... a ten character limit on posts? Is that possible to implement as well? I'd like to see substance if I have to scroll down to read something, specifically if they feel the need to quote everything above them just to type five characters, or nothing at all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3) On another note entirely, is there a forum option to expand the number of posts visible per page? I can only read ten at a time, and would love to see an option for as many as, say, 40 or so. Otherwise there are lots of pages that make it much more difficult to find a tagged search item. My Internet speed can hold up loading that many just fine (I'm assuming most could), so the option would be nice. I do see that a "search feature" has already been requested, so let's just say I co-sign to that as well.

Thanks.
I wouldn't mind a like button.
1 yea
2 that would be exploited in a nanosecond
3 it's like that so teddy can get that sweet sweet ad revenue
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
Suggestions?

I suggest you go f-

Actually yea simply a like button would be nice, no dislike button.
Cilogy wrote:Suggestions?

I suggest you go f-

Actually yea simply a like button would be nice, no dislike button.

Yeah, if you dislike something you must use your words.
when have they ever added features

y u no use https?
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Reporting and Suggestions