Suggestions for the Admins

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
RIFA wrote:Maybe Miranda Tate is more important to the story than John Blake... :lol:
I seriously doubt that at this point.

allstarr55js wrote:
RIFA wrote:Maybe Miranda Tate is more important to the story than John Blake... :lol:
I seriously doubt that at this point.
Well... I'm just assuming things...

feel free to suggest anything you like... I'm just sayin... the rankings should change sometime in the near future...

I don't want bigger avatars, but I like the idea of a new ranking system. Inception is sooooo 2010.

Crazy Eight wrote:Inception is sooooo 2010.
:neutral:

I wouldn't even mind the avatar size if we had more file space.

Ideally I'd want to do stuff like this:

But even doing super-awesome short gifs isn't possible! :(

^Is that too much to ask for?

goooooood ideeeaaaass
Why you lurking my page brah?

Number 3 sounds good, as long as you don't violate the First Amendment like YouTube does by hiding posts with many thumbed-down votes.

And about Number 4, we don't even know who John Blake is yet; how can we assign him a status? I personally like non-character-specific things such as "Extractor" "Dreamer" or "Shade" instead of what the OP is proposing.

I think it's better for there to be a +1 button only. Just like in facebook. Yes, sometimes you want to dislike something, but in the end the pressence of only 1 like button is the better option. The idea is to promote and praise, not to make someone feel bad about expressing his opinion.

prince0gotham wrote:I think it's better for there to be a +1 button only. Just like in facebook. Yes, sometimes you want to dislike something, but in the end the pressence of only 1 like button is the better option. The idea is to promote and praise, not to make someone feel bad about expressing his opinion.
true frendo.

200x200 is too big though.

I agree with the new TDKR titles.