Suggestions for the Admins

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
GamingFreak wrote:I have just 1 suggestion. Could new registrations be disabled for a temporary period until the film comes out, just like Inception? The number of trolls will increase as soon as release approaches.
Hmm. We'll look into doing something like this.

TeddyBlass wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:I have just 1 suggestion. Could new registrations be disabled for a temporary period until the film comes out, just like Inception? The number of trolls will increase as soon as release approaches.
At first I thought this was bad idea, but now, absolutely something needs to be done. You can't log in without five or six new spam threads at the top of the active topics list.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TeddyBlass wrote:
I think you need to hurry up. Just sayin.

prince0gotham wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
until july 20th 2013 we will do fine

This would be wonderful.

prince0gotham wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
no actually nevermind, we enjoy having a troll harass us with multiple accounts and troll threads for days in a row now

I call it now! :judge:

teddy pls
Sigs???

Dammit Teddy.

Teddy don't be a Blasshole, I think at least veteran members deserve a little present.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.