Suggestions for the Admins

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Hey guys,

With the new website online, I have found two things that annoy me a little. I intentionally waited some time before notifying because you've done a lot with the site recently.

1. Links open in the same window, rather then a new one. On the old site, it would open a new tab in my browser.
2. I personally, I could be the only one, find it very hard to find a topic that I've alreay read. Read topics get a lighter shade of text in the subforum, which makes it very hard to read. A different shade is good, but my suggestion is to set them a little more dark?

Let me know what others think?

Could we do an Award for Best Trailer of 2013 vote? Similar to our Film and TV Awards voting.

BlairCo wrote:Could we do an Award for Best Trailer of 2013 vote? Similar to our Film and TV Awards voting.
I'm not an admin, but I say go for it. Start it up.

Thanks for the suggestions, Erik. Both of the items you mentioned are on my radar.

BlairCo wrote:Could we do an Award for Best Trailer of 2013 vote? Similar to our Film and TV Awards voting.
Do it. If it gains traction, we'll make it official.

Ban anyone who posts the wave emoticon in the Best Avy or Sig? thread

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:Ban anyone who posts the wave emoticon in the Best Avy or Sig? thread

Spoiler tags don't work on my cellphone unless I use desktop view can you help me with that?£

Master Virgo wrote:Spoiler tags don't work on my cellphone unless I use desktop view can you help me with that?£
1. What phone do you have?
2. Do the spoiler buttons appear at all?

AlexHaas wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Spoiler tags don't work on my cellphone unless I use desktop view can you help me with that?£
1. What phone do you have?
2. Do the spoiler buttons appear at all?
It's a pocket pc, HTC touch pro, spoiler buttons are there just above the spoilery texts which is helpful but sometimes I fail to notice them before I read the thing specially when it's a great deal of words "cough" Vader "cough" under the button. Also every time I want to post I have to get past a long rainbow of colors, because I can't seem to make them disappear by clicking on the "Color" button.£

fix chat