Where are the fun off-topic threads Iv made?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
? :think:

Jonas Agersø wrote:? :think:
Such a simple question...
One word answer:
theweatherman

wtf. My threads were serious fun off-topic threads. Stolen directly from a EDM-forum where I'm a Global Mod. :neutral:

Yep,he deleted everything :(

Makes no sense. I Understand why he would delete the stupid ones. But mine were just normal games and fun stuff, Just as "The banning game" "Hangman" and what ever shit there is to be found in the Forum Fun section.

chee was the TRUE mod-she would read everything and do everything correct ,not just delete every single thread :(

Mr. Caine wrote:chee was the TRUE mod-she would read everything and do everything correct ,not just delete every single thread :(
Long live Chee!

Z. Cobb wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:chee was the TRUE mod-she would read everything and do everything correct ,not just delete every single thread :(
Long live Chee!
AMEN!

Jonas Agersø wrote:Makes no sense. I Understand why he would delete the stupid ones. But mine were just normal games and fun stuff, Just as "The banning game" "Hangman" and what ever shit there is to be found in the Forum Fun section.
Sorry your's were probably just lost in the shuffle, I did my best to try and filter them, but I guess yours fell through the cracks.

I did a few legit ones too. That just proves what I've been saying a month ago. You people are too busy (rightfully or not) to read through all the crap (crap or not).