Where are the fun off-topic threads Iv made?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
? :think:

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
Jonas Agersø wrote:? :think:
Such a simple question...
One word answer:
theweatherman

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
wtf. My threads were serious fun off-topic threads. Stolen directly from a EDM-forum where I'm a Global Mod. :neutral:

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
Yep,he deleted everything :(

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
Makes no sense. I Understand why he would delete the stupid ones. But mine were just normal games and fun stuff, Just as "The banning game" "Hangman" and what ever shit there is to be found in the Forum Fun section.

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
chee was the TRUE mod-she would read everything and do everything correct ,not just delete every single thread :(

Posts: 7305
Joined: June 2010
Location: London town, UK
Mr. Caine wrote:chee was the TRUE mod-she would read everything and do everything correct ,not just delete every single thread :(
Long live Chee!

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
Z. Cobb wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:chee was the TRUE mod-she would read everything and do everything correct ,not just delete every single thread :(
Long live Chee!
AMEN!

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
Jonas Agersø wrote:Makes no sense. I Understand why he would delete the stupid ones. But mine were just normal games and fun stuff, Just as "The banning game" "Hangman" and what ever shit there is to be found in the Forum Fun section.
Sorry your's were probably just lost in the shuffle, I did my best to try and filter them, but I guess yours fell through the cracks.

Posts: 15156
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
I did a few legit ones too. That just proves what I've been saying a month ago. You people are too busy (rightfully or not) to read through all the crap (crap or not).

Post Reply