Production photos

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
As well as screenshots from the film, I thought some photos of the production of his films would be good.

Also some of the old interviews on Christophernolan.net are quite good, are there any plans for an interview section on the media section of the site.
As well as an unfinsihed/upcoming films section.

Anything then? :)

I like the idea to add interviews to this site, and the Biography page looks a tad unfinished.

chee wrote:I like the idea to add interviews to this site, and the Biography page looks a tad unfinished.
Agreed.

I don't see the harm with the admin's asking the website if they can just copy and paste most of the stuff on their site. Clearly looks like the person who runs it, no longer cares as the last updated was in 2006 I think when the Prestige came out.

rbevanx wrote:I don't see the harm with the admin's asking the website if they can just copy and paste most of the stuff on their site. Clearly looks like the person who runs it, no longer cares as the last updated was in 2006 I think when the Prestige came out.
Its a crappy site, I'm glad I found this one. So much more active.

chee wrote:
rbevanx wrote:I don't see the harm with the admin's asking the website if they can just copy and paste most of the stuff on their site. Clearly looks like the person who runs it, no longer cares as the last updated was in 2006 I think when the Prestige came out.
Its a crappy site, I'm glad I found this one. So much more active.
Well the first one was really good untill they stopped updating it. I remember being on there and it was the best place to find out what Nolan was up to.
I remember following it after watching Insomnia in the cinema and finding out about Mr.Hughes and The Prestige etc.

So again Nolanfans admin's (knock knock) have ou looked into it lol.

rbevanx wrote:Also some of the old interviews on Christophernolan.net are quite good, are there any plans for an interview section on the media section of the site.
Thanks for the heads up. I love reading and listening to Nolan interviews :D

I think an interview section would be a cool idea. Even expanding it to include interviews by actors for Nolan's films.