The Red is NOT my color at all

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Anita18 wrote:
kit-kat wrote:Haha, loving the new design, happy april fool's day!! I lol'd so hard when I saw the Bay logo, you should've added a couple of Transformers pics instead of the Batman ones though ;)
WOOO they are FAST! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahaaaaa yes, I love it :lol: :D And the red color looks actually nice, you should consider keeping it. :)

Bay Fans is depressing. The color is OK, but please, remove that trashy name from the top of my browser please. Thanks.

Mason01 wrote:Bay Fans is depressing. The color is OK, but please, remove that trashy name from the top of my browser please. Thanks.
You're just jealous of Michael Bay's talent. His balance between action and intelligence is beautiful, and Nolan needs to learn from that.

chee wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Bay Fans is depressing. The color is OK, but please, remove that trashy name from the top of my browser please. Thanks.
You're just jealous of Michael Bay's talent. His balance between action and intelligence is beautiful, and Nolan needs to learn from that.
:lol:

Practicing my photoshop skills. Have a fantastic April Fools Day! :goNF:

The banner with the skydivers really looks awesome though, in all seriousness :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:The banner with the skydivers really looks awesome though, in all seriousness :)
I have NO IDEA what the heck is going on in the skydiving banner. I can tell it must be of people jumping out of an airplane but...where are their limbs? I can't tell up from down there. :lol:

The NF banner size cuts some stuff of sometimes :D

I would have gone as far as making an entire sub-forum for Transformers 3.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.