Why don't you guys do audio commentaries for Nolan's movies?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
And other movies you enjoy?

Seriously, that would rock. Whenever you have time, just get a bunch of you in the room recording yourselves commenting on the movie, talking about what you like, don't like, etc.

Any thoughts on this?

Does seeing a dead thread make anyone else sad?

I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.
TALLI.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.
TALLI.
+528491

ThePhantomTerror wrote:
TALLI.
I said "honest NF members."
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I like this idea. It would be awesome to do it.

We could use ooVoo to make these commentaries. Up to 6 participants in a call. We could record a commentary and then put it up on youtube or vimeo or something. It would be fun. This way we could all get more familiar and have interesting and wise debates.

Hmmm. This could be interesting.

RIFA wrote:I like this idea. It would be awesome to do it.

We could use ooVoo to make these commentaries. Up to 6 participants in a call. We could record a commentary and then put it up on youtube or vimeo or something. It would be fun. This way we could all get more familiar and have interesting and wise debates.
I'd do it.